Thursday 22 November 2018

Week 8 Progress

With the progress i am mostly happy with all the blog and unity tutorials. I really enjoyed doing unity tutorials but with all the reading and writing is a bit much for each day today as there are many work from different modules aswell. I do have a routine to do all the blog and unity work. I mostly get the work done on the day that is due but the time that i spent was sometimes more an hour or two everyday. The assignment i enjoyed the most is working with unity and getting to learn many new things that i can do on unity. It always surprised me with a click of a button can do to the game and how many things can changed or have different effects. For the extra credit  i did not use any of the extra credit as i had no time to work on them. But whenever i am free i tried to do one or two of them.

There are lots of things i want to change on the second semester. First i want to change my routine of work progress. I want to finish the work that was given as soon as possible to make time for other modules. Second is to change my habits of being lazy to read. And last i want to practice more and look up more tutorials on unity during during my breaks before going to second semester for multimedia. There are things that i want to avoid such as overthinking and trying something first before saying no to it. Something new that i want to try for second semester is to go more in depth with game design and try using new software.

Here's an image that i think it will motivate me


No comments:

Post a Comment