Wednesday 14 November 2018

Unity Free Tutorials

For this week Unity tutorials we are able to do any tutorial as we liked on unity. I choose to learn about about materials and looked at RPG games as it may apply to my game project. I've only started first and second tutorials. 
For the tutorial i created textures and lighting. Going back to the basic helps me a lot in controlling the scenes or navigating through the game platform. I got  better understanding from learning the basics again.
I was able to create texture and material very easier and adding normal maps to materials. I've tried out different shader to grass and dirt to give different looking to the game. I also learnt a new thing today from the tutorial which is tilting. By applying different number to tilting gives different look to the object which can be very useful.


Texture + Materials

No comments:

Post a Comment