Sunday 18 November 2018

Prototype

For this week I started prototyping my game design. I started by making a timer on the scene.
 I used Ul and created a text after that I looked up C# script with countdown time tutorials.
After created the script I had a problem with adding the script to the text. For further detail, I liked to design the the layout of the text and make the visual text looks more appealing when playing the game.
As for the architecture of the scene I have only created a sample floor plan. I plan on to add more floor and make it bigger and longer environment and to add trees, forest and mountains. I will look up more tutorials on how to add such as beaches and adding rivers to the scenes. Also having it animated.

Timer Clock



C# Script
Floor Plan





No comments:

Post a Comment