Wednesday 28 November 2018

Unity Free Tutorials

From the last tutorial i made a countdown clock but ran into error so i decided for this tutorial i will just focus on making the landscapes of my game project. I started by making the terrain and added grass. I added grass to the whole terrain. I have followed tutorial from the previous ones that i did for week 2 - 3 on Unity but adding different texture and assets. I created a path and add mountains around the paths and have forest in the middle of the mountains. The reason i decided to created the path is have the player to follow the path to find the gem which will be hidden in the forest.

For the next tutorial i will look at more detailed on making for landscape and adding rivers to the scene, countdown clock, action buttons and mini map.

Error that i have encounter during this tutorial was that working with first person controller. What happened was my first person have a very large circle around it when i click on it. After pressing play my character started by dropping down from the sky at the very end of the terrain map.


Screenshot of the lanscape


Screenshot of the gameplay

No comments:

Post a Comment