Wednesday 21 November 2018

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

For feedback in, i find it very helpful by getting feedback from other students. All the comments are very positive and was very interesting to read what other has to say. I want to rate this very high quality of comments and want to thank all of the people who have given feedback to me. All of the comments are all helpful. They made me see things that i don't see on my own and the mistakes that i made and was pointed out from the comments. It was tragic to see the negativity on my post but it helps me to do better on my next blog. To be honest i was a little bit ashamed on myself that i could have done better.

For feedback out, i was always not sure if i should said this or that when i thought they could improve on a certain things. I did not want to be mean or made the blog writer feels bad about their blog. Most of the comments i have written was very positive comments and i think instead of saying this is bad idea, i tried to avoid it by saying something else instead such as " maybe you could try this it might help your design to look much better". I would rate my feedback and comment 5/10 because i feel like i could have given more feedback and read more on their other blog posts. I found some good feedback strategies by reading the articles that was given to us on reading every week and by reading other comments from different users. I got a very good idea on my own writing as i analyse other's people writing. From my writing which makes no sense sometimes, i think it makes more sense now as i got a few ideas on how to write from other's people writing. 

I got to connect with more people through their blogs. I think it is a very good idea. At first i thought it was kind of stupid to comment to other's people blog, there is no point. Now i see why we are doing it so. I was happy with my introduction post although there are lots of things i wanted to change or write more about myself to get more people to connect with me and tell them more story about me.

I look forward to read more articles and more blog post from other's people student.I feel that if i read and write more i can give much better positive and helpful feedback or comments towards myself and others. There are lots of things i want to change on my blogs. I would like to rewrite it again to give more information and make it clearer ideas. But i think i'll just leave it there to look back to so it can help me how i went wrong on a certain topic and how can i improve it better.

Thanks for all the feedback and here's a smiley face to let you know that i'm thankful for your comments 



No comments:

Post a Comment