Thursday 25 October 2018

Unity Tutorial 05

For Dynamic Hub tutorial I was able to learn new things in unity. I was very interested in making text and adding text to the game. I think it helps to identified objects easier. Being able to edit different cursor is very fun to do too. 

I ran into a problem with the C# scripts, i was able to do all the coding  but i could not find how i went wrong. The image there showing the "PlayerCasting" it does not exist in the context.

Problem with C#

As for making weapon. I was very excited to watch the this tutorial. Adding the axe to the first person character was kind of tricky as my axe was not shown when pressing play mode. I got all the animation working but it is just shown on the screen. Being able to animation the axe is very cool. I had no idea you can do animation on unity. Also on this tutorial i got to learn how to add object such as fences and add component such as box collider so player can not walk pass through. 


Animation of Axe


No comments:

Post a Comment