Tuesday 9 October 2018

Feedback Thoughts

My feedback thoughts




Why rejection hurts so much

From my opinion rejection is reality. 

Everyone has been through this stage in life or still going through it right now. Each day there are countless rejections that you get but you don't noticed it such as getting rejected from your Mom just by asking if she can drop you to college today and she replies "No".

 Most of our failures are nothing more than a form of rejection and knowing how to deal with rejection will help you lessen pain and bounce back to your normal emotional state.

I believe the most common rejection is through relationship.
The suffering that comes with this type of rejection is considerably harder than in most other types. Interestingly, many people tend to love and desire those who aren’t as passionate about them. It seems like being rejected or merely fear of being rejected makes us more passionate about what we can’t have, making us suffer even more. Everyone has been through this as for myself. There are many ways to get over rejection. 

These are my ways:

Tell yourself it will go-

 because it really will. Keep reminding yourself that this is only temporary and you may be even thankful for this experience in the future.

Travel-

 New places are always fun to explore and new places will distract our attention from negative thoughts and add excitement to your life.

Learn something new-

Learning a new skill can be challenging; in addition to obvious benefits, it helps us heal by keeping us busy and focused. To make things even better, learning a new skill may help discover new opportunities or meet new people.

Seven ways to crush self-doubt.


From reading the article it made me reflect a lot about my self-doubt in the past.

Every one of us has weaknesses, and so do I, quite many. I believe my greatest fear is thinking i could not do this or i can't do that. There many things i could not do but once i tried and kept going through them, it all seems to be easier. 

Don't compare yourself with others. i was once that guy who compare themselves to other. An example of this is during high-school. There are always going to be people that does something better than you. I compared my grades with other and honestly it made me feel bad about myself and self-defeat. i was feeling down for the rest of the day until i had a new thought in my mind.
Instead of feeling this way, why not try to improve yourself better and do the best you can do and no matter what the results is you can be proud by the effort and work you have put in.



No comments:

Post a Comment