Wednesday 17 October 2018

Unity Tutorial 03

As for tutorial 03 I thought it was going to be working on making the game from recent tutorial. But this tutorial will teach us how to make animated clock using unity engine game.

Making an animated clock is very interesting and fun to do so. I find it much easier now from before such as using game object tools, making parent child or using the transform but still having trouble with viewing different kind of position on the scene panel. 

The tutorial thought me a lot more in coding. i was having trouble with the time such as coding hours, minutes, seconds and making it to rotate. The code that I work with the clock is much different from previous tutorials. It has more commands to it.

During making this project i got confused on adding object into parent child but once i read over and went over my work carefully i was able to figure it out. The lesson that i learned from this is that you must pay attention to even a small detail which can make a huge difference in your project.

What I'm looking forward to next tutorials is to work with more coding as i want to be able to have more practice in coding and to learn more in unity. I can't wait on what i will be doing next!


My Project- Clock

No comments:

Post a Comment