Wednesday 3 October 2018

Unity Tutorial 01

Unity Engine Game

 Unity Game
Unity Game


As for myself i love to play games whenever I am bored. Video games actually thought me a lot of things in life.

First look on the unity, what i thought about it without looking at the tutorial is that its very complicated. There are so many functions and it is very confusing. The layout can be easily identified such timeline, work space or editing panel.

After watching the tutorials I've learned a few things for gaming a game such as basics of coding, what you can do with things when u click on them, editing different parts of the objects and once you look through carefully the tools are not to difficult to learn.

What is find difficult is using the tools and getting to work as i desired as well as getting the object in the right position or using colors. Navigating through the object can be tricky, with little more practice I'm sure it will be easier.

What I'm looking forward to in Unity Engine Game is getting to create game for others, being able to use the unity to the endless possibility creating creative, interesting content. I want to make a game of IOS, Windows, Android or even bigger platform Ps4 and Xbox.









No comments:

Post a Comment