Wednesday 6 February 2019

Brainstorm Multimedia 2

I am still unsure about whether to work on my game idea or to stick with my original idea. I want to make another game where now i know how i went wrong and i think i can improve if i try something new such as making new games. I am think of creating RPG type of game or shooting game which is totally different from my first semester idea. Which is why i think i could learn more if i try something new and to use what i have already known from last semester to my new idea of the game.

I also  would like to work on my last project to further develop the game visual design and more action involving the player. I will look at more tutorials and more graphic design on the unity. I'm hoping to add levels aswell after all the gems are collected, add more obstacles and improve the graphic on the gems.

I am hoping that i can make up my mind soon so i don't waste too much time thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment