Wednesday 26 September 2018

Introduction

INTRODUCTION


    My name is Saha Ruamthong. I am from Thailand. I am in my second year in Creative Digital Media at ITB.
In this memo, I am going to tell you little bit about my background, interests, achievements and my goals.

Background

   I was born in Bangkok, Thailand. Bangkok is the capital of Thailand, Bangkok is famous for nightlife. I spent my first 13 years in Thailand before moving to Ireland. I am now 21 years old.

My everyday activities included going to college, working and watch youtube/ listening to music.

Interest

   I have many interests such as listening to music and cooking. I always enjoyed listening to music. My favourite genre is EDM. I also used to be a dj. Being able to share my music with other was great and also playing music in school disco and clubs.
    Cooking is my hobby it is something that I enjoyed doing , as I the cook have the chance to make and see the raw ingredients slowly becoming together as a beautiful dish.


Ignore my funny face

Achievements

  I have achieved many different goals in life. Some of my achievements are bigger than the others, which has given me greater satisfaction.

1. Getting my first job
2. Going to college
3.  Learning English language
4. Being able to learn many skills

My achievements have helped me to get ahead in life.

Goals

   I hope to finish college and get my driver's license. 4 years from now i want to open my own restaurant or take away shop by using my skills in Creative Digital Media.

  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Saha, I bet Thailand is very different to Ireland! That must have been hard to leave your family and friends. I also want to get my driver's license by the time I'm finished in ITB. I think the skills you've learned in CDM could really help you in the design and marketing of your restaurant. Looking forward to learning more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sup bro, I'd say you are some cook Saha need to try some of your stuff some day that would be deadly. I would really like to learn how to cook well I'm not that good at all. I'd say it was a big change leaving from Bangkok to Ireland especially after growing up there. That would be crazy for me movie so far away especially after so long. DJ Saha on the decks.

    ReplyDelete